Fair leads are uniquely designed leashes with a nautical flair. Each Classic Fair Lead is hand crafted in Rhode Island by a world cruising sailor and made with 100% marine grade materials.
Top Ten Reasons to Own a Fair Lead:
10) Made of durable marine grade materials to stand up to the toughest Nor'easter, hurricane or ravenous pooch.
9) Comfortable leather to keep a handle on your dog.
8) All Classic leashes have a minimum breaking strength of 3,300lbs (to 7,000lbs), not even your dog can pull that hard!
7) Doubles as an emergency preventer or sail tie.
6) Available in a range of colors to suit any dog, and coordinating collars
5) The Fair Lead "Eco" is stylish, environmentally friendly and unique – stand out from the crowd.
4) 1% of profits will be donated to the A.S.P.C.A
3) Costs less than a trip to the vet - great value handmade product: $36-60 all with FREE SHIPPING to mainland USA and Canada
2) Hand made in the USA with locally sourced and produced materials
1) A great lead for a fair price.